Tuesday 13 December 2011

taste varies

Perhaps I'm too conservative.

This morning on the way back from my blood tests I spotted this outfit in a shop window (heaps of reflection on the glass, so quick n dirty photoshop work to make the suit stand out better)



and the shoes ....




Oh Lord, one has to either be the fashion equivalent of tone deaf for this one. Either that or have never ever seen those photographs of relatives wearing funny stuff and said "oh my god uncle bill, what were you thinking...

2 comments:

Rich Gift Of Lins said...

It has Indian overtones, like the sort of thing I would see at an Indian wedding here in Leicester. Was it in a shop for everyday wear?

obakesan said...

nicely identified ... indian overtones! It was in a formal wear place, weddings and formal occasions.

:-)