Friday 24 December 2021

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Well as we close the evening before Christmas I wanted to wish anyone who reads my blog 

The year has been interesting, with some injury early on that took until even now to become better. I've been focused on some home renovations and construction projects (namely my shed / workshop).

So while there has been a few posts I've not really given time to the blog in these last few months.

Anyway, just for the interested, the picture above was taken on my Gen 1 Sony A7, with the Canon FD 300f4 lens I bought to use on the GH-1 .. its nice that the same lenses can be used (with different effect) in multiple cameras.

Anyway, with my storage and workshop shed made I can hopefully sort out my house better and work on some other projects (like the floor heating).

Happy New Year

No comments: