Thursday 6 August 2020

Track morning on the MX60

So, my mate got a new skateboard and wanted to test it on the roughest track close to down. Calls me up "did I want to come"  ... silly question really :-)
this is at a cattle grid while I was waiting for him to walk up the hill  ...

then I had to carry that bloody thing across that. Suddenly the skateboard seems more sensible.

Further up the track was this nice little grove, there was a kangaroo there but he buggered off before I could wield the camera.

So this is the route:


with elevations like this:

Only the steep bit was track, the rest was dirt roads, similar to this ride.

Today at lunch I thought I'd take the Pajero over the track to give a better idea of just where the MX60 can go.


and I thought I'd update this blog post with me doing it on the MX60



Happy Scooting

3 comments:

Ali Dalkus said...

Nice picture, we can feel that you got "Happy Scooting"
Mercane MX60 did great job. Wonder how about the skateboard, with much smaller wheels?
Cheers

obakesan said...

Ali, he was never far behind!

Ali Dalkus said...

That's great to hear :)