Friday 17 March 2017

Snapseed on the road

Well having tested Snapseed at home I'm now making good use of it in the road with my phone as my processing tool. Making use of sitting around time I can turn stuff like this


Into this



Without fiddlefarting around with exposure in the church. (Note: the above image looks better on my tablets and phone, yet shadows looks crummy on my laptop on this bottom image ... yet the others in here not ... so it highlights that what you see on your screen may not be what others see)

One more


Into



Of course you can always go at it like a 5 year old with mums make up


But I was never into the eye bleeding.

The trip to Prague is working very well and I'm much more impressed with the reality of the place than I expected I would be.

Truly a beautiful city

No comments: