Saturday 12 September 2020

Cash Strapped Straps

 I finally got the straps for my two new Seikos and after farting about with a few band (all cheapies) lashed out (nearly a month ago) for this pair which I thought would suit the characters of these two watches nicely

The Green SRPE65K1


SRPE61K1


Each band was under AU$20.

They've made the watches feel nicer on and more balanced. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. I still have the NATO's or straps if I feel the desire to move back or just have a change, but I am pretty sure that aside from the black one (which might get a steel bracelet) the brown and the green is pretty good on the Budget Alpinist, and much better than the cheapo strap shown in that post.

I somehow still feel weird about having two almost identical watches, but there it is


No comments: