Saturday 21 November 2020

work watch

 Spent yesterday getting the bike back together again after a long hiatus, essentially (working backwards from getting it running) the  regulator bit within the rectifier regulator died resulting in:

  1. destroying the battery
  2. with the battery now out of the way destroying the engine immobilizer (happily not the fuel injection system)
  3. thus stopping the bike
So with all that now finally assembled and going, I sat back to enjoy my handy work and thought "I'll take a picture of my favourite Seiko 5 watch" (I have 2 other Seiko 5s which are bigger thus getting in the way when working) and only then noted the coincidence of alignment of the hands


of course no less predictable than the alignment of planets, but then that sort of fascinates me too.


No comments: