Sunday 1 September 2019

morning ride across the range

Here where I live its right on the edge of the Great Dividing Range, and so its a very pleasant trip across the top through (normally) moist Rainforest and green hills to look East to the ocean.

So here is my trip from Queen Mary falls East to Carrs Lookout, its 26 minutes (the way back didn't make the recorder due to card being filled)



On the ride I conjectured that it may have some amount of rise, so here is that from Google:


not as much as I'd thought, but as you can see I made it in less time than a cyclist would (which is interesting because on flatter ground I've found that Google is pretty close to the same time I take).

Battery was grinding down on the way back, but was 47V when I returned to where I'd parked the car.

I'll leave you with one of the views taken with my stills camera.


No comments: