Tuesday 10 September 2019

More to life than simply death

A friend of mine (and Father figure) often mused "that there must be more to life than death" ... I believe he is correct but not in a way he was perhaps angling from.

We are not just individuals, we are a functioning part of a society. When we focus on just our own lives then we fail to see the ongoing interconnectedness that our lives have in society.

 If *we* are achieving nothing then that's our choice. We do actually (see it or not) form part of a fabric of society.

The cotton plant produces short fibers which are spun into longer threads and woven to make a blanket, jeans or a shirt. We don't see that bud but it was there.

What happens when I die I can't imagine, but what I can do to help others is something that I can imagine, and choose to do.


Be that Cotton Bud

No comments: